Name Change Consultants in Amaravathi

Are you looking for Name Change Consultants cum Procedure in Amaravathi, Hyderabad, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh

Legal Name Change is the Best Name Change Consultant in Amaravathi with 100% success rate.

We offer legal services like Divorce, Family cases, Criminal law cases, Property Law, Promissory Note Law &  Name change services in Amaravathi.

Name Change in HyderabadNowadays people change their names according to the latest trends, numerology, horoscope and many other reasons.

In other cases, we may get our names entered wrong in school records, certificates, ID proofs such as Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License, PAN card due to different reasons like spelling mistakes, typographical errors, Uneducated parents and other reasons. These name corrections process comes under the name change.

Change of Name in Four Categories

  1. Name Change for Minors
  2. Name Change for Majors
  3. procedure for surname name change after marriage in Amaravathi
  4. Name Change for Telangana & Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees.

Name Change Procedure in Amaravathi

name change procedure in hyderabad
Legal Name Change

There are 3 steps involved in changing name legally in Amaravathi

Step 1: Authentication by Police

  • You wouldn’t have involved in any criminal offenses or registered or pending criminal cases on your old name in the court of law.

Police verification certificate is very much essential for applying for the name change to Tahsildar/Executive Magistrate.

For this have to approach your nearest Police Station or Commissioner of Police with Letter and self-declaration Affidavit in the minimum value of Non-Judicial Stamp Paper and Notarize it.

ID proofs

  • Aadhar card
  • PAN card
  • Voter Id
  • SSC memo with date proof
  • Passport size photo

Note: According to Minors in most of the cases for the age group from 8 to 18 years the revenue officials are asking Police Authentication to issue Change of Name i.e., Annexure-II Certificate.  For minors, their parent or guardian can apply on behalf of a minor.

Step 2: Annexure-II Certificate

Annexure-II Certificate tells that you are recognized as a citizen of India.

So to get Annexure-II Certificate we should apply to Tahsildar or to Executive Magistrate in our mandal office with Annexure-I application form.

With this Application attach

  • Police Verification Certificate
  • Self Declaration Affidavit,
  • SSC Memo,
  • ID Proofs(Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card)
  • Recent photo copy

If all the documents are ok then the tahsildar will issue Annexure-II Certificate.

Note: For minor his/her parent should apply in the form of Annexure-III Application.

Step 3: Gazette Publication

After getting Annexure-II Certificate(in case of minor Annexure-III Certificate)  publish in Telangana Gazette Amaravathi.


How Can We Help You

Legal Name Change is the perfect solution for your name change legally in Amaravathi, Hyderabad, India.

We Know the importance of your name change as it reflects your name, fame, and branding.

Sai Krishna Azad(High Court Lawyer) is leading head for Legal Name Change, has 13 Years of experience. He has 100% success rate in Name change legally. For Your reference check our previous client’s reviews

Clients Review

The Success of  Sai Krishna Azad is, he has Team Professional Lawyers working both in Amaravathi, Delhi and Hyderabad regarding name change process.


Reference Website:

Social Media Links:

Google Map Link: 


Google+ Page:

You can also refer to,,,  for other legal issues.